The term ‘Wordstodeeds’ or ‘I’ or ‘me’ refers to the author and owner of the blog. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this blog is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this blog is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This blog contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this blog, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this blog may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this blog may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this blog and any dispute arising out of such use of the website shall be subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.