I think you might enjoy this tongue-in-cheek collection by the Bodleian Library, Oxford, UK, reviewing international law as it relates to Santa Claus.
Points covered include:
- Santa as a migrant worker
- Santa’s citizenship
- Lapland as non-unified and unrecognized political entity
- International regulations on air cargo
- The Reindeer Husbandry Act
- Santa’s rights under employment law if he should get stuck in a chimney.
Click here to find out more…
Note: The Bodleian server is a bit temperamental. Probably the elves on strike.