An international conference entitled “TransLaw2016 – Translation and Interpreting as a Means of Guaranteeing Equality under Law“, on legal language, translation and interpreting, is to be held from 2 to 3 May 2016.
It is being organised by the School of Language, Translation and Literary Studies at the University of Tampere, Finland.
- Legal translation
- Administrative translation
- EU translation
- Authorised/Official translation
- Legal interpreting
- Teaching legal translation and interpreting
- Certifying legal translators and interpreters
- The texts of law and administration
- Phraseology of legal language
- EU language
Registration will open on Monday, 1 February 2016, and closes on Monday, 4 April. For further details, including fees and accommodation, see the website.
Judging by the name, it sounds like a really interesting conference.