Following an alleged hit-and-run and ensuing injuries, a man in British Colombia, Canada filed a claim for (and this is where it gets a touch surprising…):
- a private audience with Her Majesty the Queen
- the suspension of trade with China
- the dismantling of Transport Canada
- the postponement of an election
- the release of classified documents
- the “cleaning up of the swamp” (no further detailed)
- the reconstruction of the RCMP [the Mounties],
- an MRI of his entire body
- CA$32 trillion
- and 500,000 Tesla shares.
In a ruling this Spring of the British Colombia Supreme Court, Judge Douglas Thompson dismissed the suit, saying the claims were “scandalous, vexatious, and otherwise an abuse of process”. Indubitably… 😊
Hat tip to Kevin Underhill and his unmatched blog for bringing this to my attention.