The School of Law at Queen Mary University is organising an online conference entitled “New Chinese Civil Code: A Law for Transition” on Tuesday 2 November 2021 from 9.00 a.m. to 12.45 p.m.
The programme includes the following topics:
Panel 1: Chinese Civil Code in Context
- A Critical Assessment of the Chinese Civil Code: Looking back and Thinking Forward
- The Chinese Style: a Civil Code for XXI Century
- The Unidroit Principles as an Inspiration for Legal Drafting and the Chinese Civil Code
Panel 2: Some Highlights on the Chinese Civil Code
- The Contract Law in the Civil Code
- Personal Data Protection: from Civil Code to Personal Information Protection law
- The Chinese Civil Code and the Green Principle
For further information about speakers and to register click here.
Important: In order to attend the conference it is necessary to register by tomorrow, Friday 29 October 2021.