Proz.com is organizing a virtual event for lawyer-linguists entitled “A Meeting of Minds”.
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in live Q&A with experts, and also provide their input. The live portion of the virtual event will be held in English, with on-demand content provided in a variety of languages.
The organizers are currently seeking lawyer-linguists to provide sessions on the following topics:
- Working as a Lawyer-Linguist for the European Court of Justice (Freelancers and In-House)
- Training for the Lawyer-Linguist Profession
- Maintaining a Law Practice as a Lawyer-Linguist
- The Lawyer-Linguist as Interpreter Foreign Language Document Review: The State of the Industry
- What is the role of the Lawyer-Linguist in the Language Services Industry?
Further information can be found here.