The first Virtual Banking, Financial Services and Financial Crime Conference is to be held on Wednesday 4 September 2013 by the University of the West of England (UWE) within their Second Life environment. You just create or choose an avatar, and will be able to attend from anywhere in the world.
• Virtual world regulation
• Online financial transactions
• Credit crisis – national and international
• Corporate governance
• Remuneration and pay
• Contractual elements of banking and finance
• European banking and finance
• Financial crime
• Online / virtual financial crime
• Digital currencies
• Online / virtual economies and money
• E-gold / e-money
• Online banking providers
• Financial crisis management
• New regulatory reform for banking and finance, on-line and off-line
• Online banking security
• Internet Privacy
• Protection of minors in cyberspace
• Terrorism and the law.
More information, including the call for papers, can found here.