There are the areas in which courses are currently offered:
- Arbitration – comprehensive training on ICC Arbitration and the application of the 2012 ICC Rules
- Incoterms ® 2010 – a firm foundation in the use and application of the Incoterms® 2010 rules.
- International Standard Banking Practice (ISBP) – six hours of training designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of documentary credit professionals.
- Trade Finance suite – training package including: Documentary collections – entry level training in Documentary Collections and URC 522; Mentor 600 – comprehensive training in Documentary Credits; DC Master – advanced training in Documentary Credits; ISP Master – advanced training in Standby Credits and ISP 98; and URDG Master – advanced training in Demand Guarantees and URDG 758
- Uniform Rules for Bank Payment Obligations – four hours of structured training on all aspects on the URBPO.
The courses have been prepared by leading ICC trade, finance and arbitration experts.
For further information and rates please see the ICC website.