The Council of Language Access Coordinators Working Group at the National Center for State Courts in the USA offers step-by-step Guidelines for the Development of Legal Glossaries.
The guidelines cover:
- Identifying audience and setting
- Defining the overall scope of the glossary
- Determining the organization and structure of the glossary
- Identifying the best platform for delivery of the glossary
- Selecting and coordinating a team of legal and linguist subject matter experts
- Developing an ongoing maintenance plan.
Appendix A lists legal glossaries issued by various sources, mainly courts, in a considerable number of languages including rarer ones.
There is also a sample project plan for the development of a bilingual legal glossary.
You can find the guidelines here.