The V edition of a summer program organized by the European Center for Continuing Legal Education (ECCLE) is to be held from 31 August to 5 September 2015 at Worcester College, Oxford University, in the United Kingdom.
This year’s course is entitled “Legal & Business Practice”, as is aimed at European lawyers, accountants, members of the judiciary, university lecturers and graduates in law & economics.
- legal & business terminology in English;
- foreign practice in law & business;
- oral & written communication skills;
- mini-group exercises, simulations and micro-projects;
- networking with colleagues, for long-term career & business opportunities;
- social program.
The course instructors are legal academics, practicing lawyers and linguists.
For further information, click here.
Disclaimer: Regarding disclosure, I have no commercial relationship of any kind with ECCLE or its service companies, and provide the above details purely for information purposes.