Hart Publishing / Bloomsbury Professional have recently published a revised and updated second edition of International and European Criminal Law.
It highlights “the most important aspects of European and international criminal law in order to provide the reader with a comprehensive, concise and solid introduction to the field”.
The book focuses on:
- Rules determining the exercise of jurisdiction
- ‘European Criminal Law’ dealing with the question if and how far the EU may create or harmonise criminal law
- Evolution of European Criminal Procedure Law
- Ne bis in idem-principle
- Guarantees under the European Convention of Human Rights
- Principles of International Criminal Law
- Procedures and substantive law of the International Criminal Court (ICC).
See also the excellent set of resources on the author’s website. Book page on the publisher’s website here.
One thought on “Book publication – International and European Criminal Law”
Pingback: (EN) (€) – Book publication – International and European Criminal Law | FROM WORDS TO DEEDS – 📚 Glossarissimo!