A conference is to be held over two days on 13 & 14 October 2021 entitled “Clear Writing for Europe”. It is aimed at:
- raising awareness about the importance and benefits of clear writing and emphasising the need for clear and inclusive language
- promoting cooperation, improving knowledge sharing and exchanging best practices.
The conference is being hosted by the team within the Commission’s Directorate-General for Translation behind the clear writing campaign. The team is working in partnership with other EU institutions to showcase EU efforts on clear and effective written communication with EU citizens.
Examples from the conference programme:
- How to reach citizens through clear communication
- Clear writing for all presentations
- The importance of testing communications for your audience
- Communicating science in plain language.
Find out more here.