Following last year’s successful event (see here, and my reports linked at the end of this post), the Directorate-General for Translation of the European Commission is organizing two days on 24 and 25 October 2013.
- Language Industry Best Practices
- Employability and Language Services – Preparing for the Future
Presentations of studies
- Document Quality Control in Public Administrations and International Organisations
- Translation and Language Learning
Presentations of junior research projects
- Plain language
- The impact of translation on administrative texts
- Contributions to IATE
- Language technology research (TMs)
To register click here.