As I did last year, in case any readers have been away for the summer (hope you had a good time!), here is a digest of some key posts in the last month or so, divided into categories.
You can also browse the blog by using the category list in the left-hand sidebar, or the monthly archives, or with the search box at the top right.
- Legal English seminars in Germany
- Bordeaux, two-day course – French justice system
- Translating Europe Days 2013, Brussels
- Brazilian Supreme Court YouTube channel
- UK Supreme Court offers a YouTube channel
- Waterlex, Fishlex & FAOlex
- Trading jargon in simple terms
- Fantastic resource – legal information on Vietnam
- Chinese legal information
- Legal drafting bibliography (US English)
- More than 100 new monolingual, bilingual & multilingual glossaries
- Great basic patents glossary (in English)… and more