Criminocorpus is an online scholarly publication on the subject of criminal justice history.
It provides researchers and the general public with free access to a wide range of primary sources, together with analysis of key subjects by leading specialists in the field. There are also a growing number of online multimedia exhibitions.
The Criminocorpus site contains (FR/EN):
- Online resources
- Online journal
- Online exhibitions
- Research news
- Teaching and learning resources
Here are some direct links to areas of Criminocorpus:
- A museum containing 30 exhibitions and virtual visits
- A library containing 71,663 pages
- 12 chronologies (timelines) containing 754 events
- Statistics containing 21,708 items
- A bibliography with 68,828 references
- An open-access journal (mainly French, some parts in English, Spanish, German, Italian, presentations in Chinese & Indonesian)
- A news blog
The History of Justice Online Museum is a project supported jointly by the Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS) and the French Ministry of Justice.