For any readers that have taken time out in the last couple of months, whether that means summer, like those of us in Europe, or winter (brrr), here is a digest of posts that were popular during that time, to save you hunting around in the archive.
- The Oyez project – a multimedia archive (US Supreme Court)
- Global database on environmental legislation (LSE)
- Criminocorpus (criminal justice history)
- Proceedings of the European Guide for Legal Expertise
- Proceedings of Professionalization vs. Deprofessionalization: Building Standards for Legal Translators and Interpreters
Articles & Reports
- Reporting from London – Reforms of Italian civil justice
- Report on court interpreting in the EU
- Press review on European judicial systems
- Translation of Swiss legislation (Geneva, DE/FR)
Oh, and in case you missed them, here are a couple of guest posts that have remained popular ever since they were first published.