The Lexicology of Languages for Specific Purposes Research Group (LexEsp) is pleased to announce its “V International Seminar on English and ESP Lexicology and Lexicography: The Words of the Law”, to be held at the University of Alicante (Spain) on 26-27 April 2018.
List of Topics
The Organising Committee encourages the submission of individual abstracts focused on the following areas:
- Specialized Legal Lexis/Lexicology
- Specialized Legal Dictionaries
- Bilingual Legal Lexicography
- Corpora and Legal Lexicology
- Word-Formation Processes in Legal English
- Legal Terminology and Terminography
- Legal Phraseology and Collocation
- Teaching and Learning Legal Vocabulary
- Legal Language and the Media
- Legal Terminology and Translation in Institutional Settings
Abstracts of up to 300 words should be submitted by Monday, January 15th, 2018. All submissions are minimally double blind peer reviewed. Abstracts should be submitted by January 15th 2018. All abstract submissions will receive notification of the outcome of the review process by February 15th, 2018.
Abstract submission: January 15th 2018.
Notification of acceptance: February 15th 2018.
Contributors: €80, Deadline: March 15th 2018
Attendees: €30, Deadline: April 23rd 2018
Students (with proof of student status): €10, Deadline: April 23rd 2018
The conference will be held at the University of Alicante, Spain (www.ua.es).
All questions about submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.