I am delighted to announce that the conference programme for the conference “Legal Translation and Risk” is now fully final, and we are good to go for Saturday 28 to Sunday 29 January 2023.
Don’t miss out, if you don’t have a place yet, register now!
To make this conference another roaring success and make sure it raises awareness of legal translation globally and across all sectors, please share this news in any way you can – not just to legal translators but to lawyers and anyone with a stake in diligently translated legal documents.
There is a LinkedIn event page which is live here: https://www.linkedin.com/events/legaltranslationandrisk-wordsto6985263350012076036/about/
There are loads of reasons for coming – here are just a few:
- speakers who are authorities in the field
- speakers who are doing groundbreaking research
- understanding where legal tech is taking us
- being able to truly grasp the key issues with machine translation for legal documents
- participating in new and effective client education initiatives to implement in your practice
In the next few days there will be a participants’ page on the conference website, which, as last time, is available to any delegates who would like to include their profile.
See you in Cambridge!