The Department of Law, Language, Interpreting and Translation Studies of the University of Trieste has announced an International Conference on Translation and Interpreting: Convergence, Contact, Interaction, to be held at the University of Trieste on 26-28 May 2016.
“The idea of the Trieste Conference is to create a common space for reflection based on the topic, the area, the subject or the discipline in which Translation and Interpreting are both enacted as a service to society.”
- Abstract submission deadline (max 400 words excl. references): 31 December 2015
- Notification of acceptance: 31 January 2016
- Deadline for registration and payment: 30 April 2016
…to include the following translation and interpreting (T&I) areas:
- T&I in law
- T&I in economics
- T&I in politics
- T&I in medicine
- T&I in sport
- T&I in tourism
- T&I in science and technology
- T&I in entertainment, art and culture
Further details can be found on the conference website, which is available in English and Italian (the official conference languages).