HERMES – Journal of Language and Communication in Business is a free online peer-reviewed international journal published twice a year by the Department of Business Communication at Aarhus University, School of Business and Social Sciences, Denmark.
The first 43 issues of HERMES appeared as printed copies, but in 2009 it changed to being an open access online journal, thus making it accessible for a larger audience all over the world.
The main purpose of the journal is to disseminate new research produced in the broad field of language and communication in business, including, but not limited to, the fields of:
- Business communication
- Corporate communication
- Intercultural communication
- Knowledge communication
- Business language
- Translation and interpreting
Hermes accepts contributions in English, German, French and Spanish.
Hermes has four main objectives:
- to publish high-quality research papers
- to offer fast publication
- to offer publication space also to young scholars
- to enable a thorough examination of a particular topic within one of the fields
The journal can be consulted as follows: