The Białystok Legal English Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Białystok, Poland is organising its second workshop for teachers, translators and interpreters of Legal English: “Share & Gain“, to take place from 8-9 September 2016. The workshops bring together experienced and inexperienced teachers, translators and interpreters of Legal English to share their knowledge, ideas and experience.
- Formal & informal register in written legal English
- Just checking your peers – student-generated feedback
- Wrestling with tricky questions in language tests
- Legal translation – and the challenge of getting it right
- Teaching vocabulary at high levels
- EU multilingualism and EU legal English
- Decision-making in legal translation
- How to navigate the maze of legal terminology for the purpose of translation
For the full programme and speaker bios, information on the venue, accommodation and fees & registration (everything basically!) click here.