This post tidies up and brings together in one place the various notices I have published in recent weeks about the blog’s upcoming conference #W2D2017 Legal Translation to the Next Level, hopefully to make it easier to find the information.
In chronological order, oldest to newest:
- the philosophy behind the conference was set out in A Big Announcement
- a brief history of the venue can be found in The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn – An auberge in the heart of legal London
- the gallery for participants who are interested, including a brief bio and photograph
- authors’ table free for use by all attendees
- the availability of a photographer for professional headshots (please reserve directly see post)
- Pre-conference event – A Practical Workshop on using Corpus Linguistics for Law (registration links now included in post, for direct booking click here)
- Pre-conference event – EU Legal Translation: Past, Present and Future? (registration links now included in post, for direct booking click here)
- Post-conference event – Bijuralism and Bilingualism à la canadienne! (registration link now included in post, for direct booking click here).
The dedicated conference website can be found at http://conference2017.wordstodeeds.com