As in previous years, in this post I’ve listed popular posts published this summer (or winter depending on where you are…), for those of you that have been on holiday – or vacation depending on where you are ;-).
Tag Archives: digest
July-August 2014 digest
For those who have been away in the last few weeks, here’s a digest of some key posts from July and August.
You can also browse the blog by using the category list in the left-hand sidebar, or the monthly archives, or with the search box at the top right.
In case any readers have been away for the summer (lucky you!), here is a digest of some key posts in the last month or so, divided into categories.
You can also browse the blog by using the category list in the left-hand sidebar, or the monthly archives.
- Reporting from Canterbury, Part 1
- Reporting from Canterbury, Part 2
- Reporting from Poznan, Part 1
- Reporting from Poznan, Part 2
- Measuring how well contract attorneys speak foreign languages
- 20 tips for lawyers working with interpreters
- Colonial ruling
- Linguee – the translation search engine
- WeBiText – another translation search engine
- Quebec’s Official Gazette now free access
- Free online course in translation skills
- Court procedures in EU countries – European Judicial Network
You must be logged in to post a comment.