As in previous years, in this post I’ve listed popular posts published this summer (or winter depending on where you are…), for those of you that have been on holiday – or vacation depending on where you are ;-).
You can also browse the blog by using the category list in the left-hand sidebar, or the monthly archives, or with the search box at the top right.
You can also browse the blog by using the category list in the left-hand sidebar, or the monthly archives.
- Reporting from Canterbury, Part 1
- Reporting from Canterbury, Part 2
- Reporting from Poznan, Part 1
- Reporting from Poznan, Part 2
- Measuring how well contract attorneys speak foreign languages
- 20 tips for lawyers working with interpreters
- Colonial ruling
- Linguee – the translation search engine
- WeBiText – another translation search engine
- Quebec’s Official Gazette now free access
- Free online course in translation skills
- Court procedures in EU countries – European Judicial Network