The organisers of the Conference on Legal Translation and Interpreting and Comparative Legilinguistics have asked me to inform readers of a date change. It will now be held on 14-15 November 2022 (via zoom).
This event is being co-organised by the University of Verona and Adam Mickiewicz University of Poznań. The focus of the conference is on digital humanities and the intersection between language and law.
The new call for papers and conference information sheet can be found here.
New key dates & info:
- Deadline for submission of abstract: 31 July 2022
- Notification of acceptance: early September 2022
- Deadline for registration: 7 October 2022
- Conference fee: 20 Euro, to be paid by accepted speakers upon registration
- All times and dates indicated are Italian time