Two jobs today!
The National Bank of Canada is seeking a French-English translator in Montreal, Québec with the following main responsibilities:
- Translate a variety of texts and documents, for internal and external use, from management, other departments, branches and subsidiaries
- Do research and any other work necessary to the translation process, and communicate with the authors of texts if clarification is necessary
- Adapt translations to meet the needs of different audiences in different provinces
- Produce documents that meet the Bank’s needs while helping to convey the Bank’s objectives and image
- Act as a linguistic advisor for banking terminology in English.
Unposting Date: 2021-04-07 (hurry, hurry!) Continue reading
There is a vacancy for an Arabic translator at the International Labour Organization in Geneva, Switzerland.
The Official Documents Arabic Translation Unit is responsible for the editing, translation and revision and text processing of official ILO documents, including those submitted to the International Labour Conference, the Governing Body, Regional Meetings and Expert and Technical Meetings, as relevant, as well as documents produced by the Office of the Director-General. Continue reading
The EU via the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) is looking for highly qualified Bulgarian, Czech, French, Irish, Hungarian and Polish language lawyer-linguists. Recruited officials (grade AD 7) will work mainly at the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission.
The World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) is seeking applications for the post of Associate Translator, in the French Translation Section of the Language Division of the Administration and Management Sector, located in Geneva, Switzerland.
The application deadline is 23 March 2018, 10:59:00 pm (local date and time).
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is recruiting two senior translator/revisers in French, to work in Geneva, Switzerland.
The United Nations in The Hague is seeking a Translator/Revisor (French) at the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia.